Q. What should I look for when hiring a painting contractor?
- You should be sure that the painting contractor you are hiring is licensed, bonded and insured
Q. How do I know you are licensed and insured?
- We can provide proof of our license and our insurance and bond. You can also head over to the CSLB (contractor's state licensing board) website and search our company name or our license number. You can see our issue and expiration date of our license as well as our bonding and insurance information.
Q. How do you determine the amount you will charge for my painting project?
- Based on sq footage, amount of damage or work to be done, quality of product, additional steps if need and design.
Q. What do we do if you find dry rot?
- As long as the dry rot is cosmetic, we can repair or replace (if it is beyond repair). However, if it is structural, it will need to be done by general contractor
Q. What can I do to make the project go more smoothly?
- Clear personal items away from home and secure pets. We love to work closely and chat with our customers however please keep conversations to a minimum as our employees need to focus on their tasks to ensure accuracy and safety.
Q. Can I leave my home while your painting crew works?
Q. Do you have references?
- Yes! References from your area can be given upon request!
Q. Do you have examples of work you've completed?
- Head over to the gallery to see a lot of our previous projects.
Q. What kind of paint do you use?
- We work closely with both Sherwin Williams and Dunn Edwards companies and our prices are based on these products. However, if you request a different company, you may do so (prices may vary).
Q. Do you offer a warranty?
- We offer a 5 year warranty on our workmanship.
Q. What is the best season to paint?
- Luckily, San Diego doesn't have too much vary in seasons. We paint year round! Exterior projects do get postponed or delayed due to rain. If there's rain in the forecast, we work with clients to get interior projects completed.
Q. Who will be there to answer my questions or to address any concerns I may have throughout the project?
- You can call or text Ray with any questions or concerns you may have!
Q. Do you charge for estimates?
- No! Our estimates are 100% free to you and good for 1 year!
Q. How long will it take to paint my house?
- Exterior work typically takes one week. The length of time for us to work on your home greatly depends on the square footage and if there is any damage to the surfaces to be painted.
Q. What hours do your crews work?
- We typically work 8am-5pm however we can adjust those hours to your schedule if these hours don't work for you.
Q. How will my personal property be protected from paint?
- We cover all surfaces not to be worked on with plastic or drop cloths to insure there will not be any overspray or drips on any of your property
Q. What color should I choose?
- It's up to you! We have color wheels from both paint companies we work with. We can schedules color appointment to discuss colors if needed and we can offer suggestions for you.
Q. When do I pay you?
- We require a deposit of 10% or $1,000 whichever is less when you sign your contract to get scheduled. The balance is due upon completion. We sometimes require a progress payment depending on the length and amount of work.
Q. What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, PayPal and credit card